At our company, we prioritize investing in our people and creating an environment that nurtures personal and professional development to unleash their full potential.
Join us now and be a part of our success story.
Our Best Investment is You
Fineco Asset Management Culture & Value Statement
FAM takes pride in fostering an inclusive and diverse workforce. We know that having different cultures, experiences and point of views reinforce and amplify the quality of our work. We believe in a culture rooted environment in working together, collaborating to support the business to achieve our goals.
Promoting Fairness and Inclusion
Equal Opportunity Employer statement
Fineco Asset Management DAC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to enforcing non-discrimination of candidates based on their religion, race, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity) disability, sexual orientation, civil or family status, or for being a member of the Traveller community. We embrace and celebrate diversity in our workforce, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees.
Fineco Asset Management DAC
Fineco Asset Management DAC (‘FAM’) is a Dublin based asset management subsidiary of FinecoBank S.p.A. (“FinecoBank”). FinecoBank (“Fineco”) is a leading European bank with a 20 year history and a fully digital DNA with a branchless approach since the start.
FAM, which started its operations in May 2018, is authorized by the Central Bank of Ireland as a UCITS Management Company and it currently has approximately €29.5bn in assets under management. FAM is a competence centre- specialised in the management of fund-of-funds, single strategy funds, as well as Structured Solutions Funds.
In addition to portfolio management activities, all key supporting and controlling functions, such as Compliance, Risk, Finance and Legal, are also performed locally. Fineco AM started with 5 employees and has grown rapidly over the past 3 years with a headcount currently sitting at 75 FTEs and growing quickly (half of our headcount was hired during the pandemic period).
Due to significant growth within the business, we are looking to add an operations and outsourcing manager within our Operations team, reporting to the Head of Operations to support our UCITS Management Company business.
The Operations team is responsible for a broad range of activities, some of which are outlined below. The role will encompass a regulatory reporting element, including responsibility for the day-to-day oversight of the company’s EMIR reconciliation programme.
• Daily Operations: Coordinating and overseeing the day-to-day activity of outsourcing Middle Office, Administration, Investment Team, settlement, ensuring the business day of the Management Company runs smoothly.
• Daily Oversight: of EMIR reconciliation programme.
• Daily Operations: Timely escalation and resolution of all potential and actual issues.
• Daily Operations: Facilitate the solution of settlement fails.
• Daily Operations: Reviewing reconciliations between counterparties, custodians and administrators, coordinating investigations among different outsourced service providers.
• Daily Middle Office: Dealing with Global Transfer Agent. and Local Transfer Agent. in projecting cash flows due to subscriptions/redemptions.
• Daily Middle Office: Liaise with investment managers and counterparties to ensure pre-trade, and trade matching issues are resolved on a timely manner.
• System Review: Ensure that Front Office system is up to date in terms of limits definitions, product set up and definitions.
• SLA Review: Design Process Management Flow with both Custodian and Administrator of Luxembourg and Irish Umbrella Fund.
• Oversight and Supervision of Service Providers: Including initial and ongoing due diligence, service review meetings review of monthly/quarterly/ ad-hoc and board reporting.
• Collaborating and overseeing the work of more junior team members and providing guidance as necessary.
• Management of Fund Services: Review the computation of the Ongoing Charges of the Fund Administrators, providing periodic Budget, Budget updates and reviewing the actual numbers with expectations, explaining main variations.
• Management of Distribution Requirements: In relation to Reporting of UCITS products, ability to manage the requirements and the expectations of the Distributors, regarding EMT, EPT, Look through insurance approach, PRIIPS.
• Ensure SLA/SLDs are periodically reviewed and kept up to date.
• Assist the Administrator(s) and Head of Operations in performing life cycle events on the sub-funds promoted by the Company (dividend distributions, maturities, etc, Company liquidations, mergers, etc).
• NAV check Operations: Perform periodic checks on NAV, validating derivative price and level 2 and level 3 prices.
• BOD Reporting: Prepare and distribute periodic reports to Investment Committee and the Board of Directors.
• Projects: Representing the operations team in various projects.
• Third level qualification in Accountancy, Finance or a Business discipline.
• Relevant 7+ years’ experience in a Middle Office/ Operations/ Back Office function preferably within the capacity of Asset Management/Investment Management (preferable) or UCITS Management Company Experience.
• Exposure to regulatory reporting (EMIR, SFTR, etc.) and familiarity with reporting requirements
• Strong knowledge of UCITS, and other relevant financial products, instruments and markets.
• Essential skills: strong planning, problem solving, project management, stakeholder management
• Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines.
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
• Well organized with strong time management skills.
• Be enthusiastic and eager to learn, self-starter.
• Enrolment in professional programs is a plus, as is evidence of continuous self-development.
• Fluency in English.
Fineco Asset Management DAC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to enforcing non-discrimination of candidates based on their religion, race, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity) disability, sexual orientation, civil or family status, or for being a member of the Traveler community. We embrace and celebrate diversity in our workforce, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Statement:
The Fineco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to creating a working environment that is safe and inclusive, based on mutual respect and valuing every kind of diversity, offering equal work opportunities.Apply Now
Fineco Asset Management DAC (‘FAM’) is the Dublin based asset management subsidiary of FinecoBank S.p.A. (“FinecoBank”). FinecoBank (“Fineco”) is a leading European bank with a 20-year history and a fully digital DNA with a branchless approach since the start. Fineco is one of the banks with the widest products range available. Fineco have developed a truly one-stop-solution which includes trading, investment and payment services. Fineco have developed a 100% proprietary platform for trading and investment which covers all customer needs from trading listed and OTC product to investment product such as mutual funds and ETF.
Fineco AM, which started its operations in May 2018, is authorized by the Central Bank of Ireland as a UCITS Management Company and it currently has approximately €29.5bn in assets under management. Fineco AM is a competence centre specialised in the management of fund-of-funds, single strategy funds, as well as that Fineco AM has successfully launched Solution Funds. In addition to portfolio management activities, all key supporting and controlling functions, such as Compliance, Risk, Finance and Legal, are also performed locally. Fineco AM started with 5 employees and has grown rapidly over the past 5 years with a headcount currently sitting at almost 80 FTEs and growing quickly (half of our headcount was hired during the pandemic period).
Reporting to the Head of Structured Product Solutions, you will join an analytical, curious, and collaborative investment team. Main focus of this role will be the management of Passive and ETF Funds together with any launch of new Structured Funds ideas.
Ideally looking for a self-starter, independent profile who enjoys building positive working relationships and looking to make a difference in a busy but flexible and supportive working environment. Opportunity to grow into the role and future progression. We are currently looking into the option of implementing a long-term hybrid working style, with the potential to work from home for a percentage of the time.
• Building and implementation of trades : Weekly reset on Passives Funds/ ETFs and Structured Fund’s operations.
• Detailed analysis and product back testing.
• Internal and External coordination of the fund launches process and day to day management .
• Working with other teams to help with the collation and preparation of documentation for fund launches, investment committees and board meetings
• Monthly reporting tasks, positioning, performance etc
• Contribute to improvement and making of the processes more efficient .
• 2 years+ experience in the investment management industry would be a plus
• Very Good knowledge of Derivatives.
• Excellent analytical and learning skills and attention to details.
• Knowledge of Python and/or SQL Database would be preferable.
• Someone who is passionate and curious about financial markets and investments.
• Be a self-starter who is able to take initiative and operate successfully on an independent basis.
• Be a committed team player.